Sally Shivnan's Tour of Baltimore's
Travel writer and author of the article Baltimore Afoot, Sally Shivnan, takes a walking tour of Baltimore's "Convention Community" and discovers she's just two feet away from everything.
Watch Sally's video and then contact a member of our sales team to let us help you plan your next meeting in Baltimore.
Click here to download a PDF of Baltimore Afoot.
See more Baltimore videos by visiting www.VisitMyBaltimore.com.
About the Author
Sally Shivnan’s travel writing has appeared in The Washington Post, Miami Herald, Baltimore Sun, The Nature Conservancy Magazine, Washingtonian and other magazines and newspapers, as well as in Travelers’ Tales Best Travel Writing 2005 and The Best American Travel Writing 2006. Her short fiction has been published in numerous journals and in The Silver Rose Anthology. She teaches creative writing at University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Plan your trip!
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm