Sally Shivnan's Tour of Baltimore's
Travel writer and author of the article Baltimore Afoot, Sally Shivnan, takes a walking tour of Baltimore's "Convention Community" and discovers she's just two feet away from everything.
Watch Sally's video and then contact a member of our sales team to let us help you plan your next meeting in Baltimore.
Click here to download a PDF of Baltimore Afoot.
See more Baltimore videos by visiting www.VisitMyBaltimore.com.
About the Author
Sally Shivnan’s travel writing has appeared in The Washington Post, Miami Herald, Baltimore Sun, The Nature Conservancy Magazine, Washingtonian and other magazines and newspapers, as well as in Travelers’ Tales Best Travel Writing 2005 and The Best American Travel Writing 2006. Her short fiction has been published in numerous journals and in The Silver Rose Anthology. She teaches creative writing at University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day