Need a place to host that next convention? Looking for
a convenient location for your corporate conference? Look no further.
Take advantage of Baltimore’s ability to support events of any scale and taste by planning your next convention or conference in Charm City.
The Baltimore Convention Center houses Maryland’s largest ballroom and with 50 meeting rooms, it’s the mid-Atlantic’s premier location for hosting conventions and conferences.
Caterers & Banquet Facilities
Baltimore is home to some of the finest full-service banquet facilities and caterers in the business. From continental breakfasts to elegant dining for your social or corporate event, you'll find a wide variety of culinary teams and superb on-site and off-site service staffs able to meet your needs. Search our list of caterers or our list of banquet facilities for more information.
Hotels & Other Accommodations
When it comes to offering the best accommodations to your delegates, Baltimore is serious about growth. Thanks to an aggressive strategy to provide additional hotel rooms, Baltimore currently boasts approximately 8,500 hotel rooms in the downtown area, most of which are within walking distance to the modern Baltimore Convention Center and all major downtown attractions.
In addition, several new major hotels are slated to open within the next few years, allowing Baltimore to compete for up to 85% of all convention business.
Plan your trip!
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Animated Orchestra March 8, 2014 | 11:00am - 11:00am
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day