Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotels
For Baltimore weekend getaways, family vacations and those necessary business trips, staying at an Inner Harbor hotel makes the experience even more fun. With a range of accommodations to suit any budget, you're sure to find your home away from home. From historic landmarks to cozy residential and state of the art furnished and functional executive havens, the Baltimore Inner Harbor offers a wide variety of things to see and do.
Inner Harbor Hotels: Convenient Location
Every Inner Harbor hotel is located around the scenic Baltimore Harbor, serviced by convenient transportation and is within walking distance of the major tourist attractions and facilities like the Baltimore Convention Center, the 1st Mariner Arena, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the Baltimore Aquarium and the Maryland Science Center.
Many of the Inner Harbor hotels offer packages and special deals.
View our extensive list of Inner Harbor hotels, complete with detailed descriptions and amenities to help find the perfect place to suit your needs. You'll also find that many of the hotels in and around the scenic Baltimore Inner Harbor have pools, saunas, exercise rooms, lounges and restaurants as well as banquet facilities and professional meeting planning services available.
Book a hotel or a bed & breakfast when you're ready! Whether it's a fancy five-star suite or a cozy bed and breakfast, Baltimore Inner Harbor hotels make getting in on all the action as easy as stepping right out the door.
Click here to view a list of Inner Harbor hotels. Just select Inner Harbor from the neighborhoods dropdown in the search options.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day