Baltimore’s Tourism Ambassador Program
Baltimore’s Tourism Ambassador Program (BTAP) is quickly becoming very prevalent in and around Baltimore’s many attractions, museums, hotels and restaurants. Certified Tourism Ambassadors (CTAs) are certified frontline professionals responsible for making sure each and every customer interaction is positive, memorable and professional. Furthermore, becoming a CTA shows a commitment to uphold the 110% customer service satisfaction experience.
The BTAP is a nationally accredited program that trains frontline hospitality professionals how to ask questions to find out what places in the city are of interest to the visitor. CTAs recommend transportation options, restaurants, museums, parks and more.
The more CTAs we have, the better visitors’ experiences will be. And with so many CTAs coming on board, it shouldn’t be hard to find a qualified CTA close by (wherever you are) to give a knowledgeable, professional opinion on where to go, what to do, what to eat and where to stay. Baltimore CTAs can be found at many different establishments. Just look for the gold star lapel pin!
Come to Baltimore and experience our citywide ambassadors! We want to thank you for choosing Baltimore as your destination and hope to see you soon!
Plan your trip!
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day