Nobody has more moving art than Baltimore.
Any exhibit can move you. But at the American Visionary Art Museum, many exhibits move themselves. There’s Fifi, the pedal-powered poodle, a three-story tall whirligig and a school bus decked out entirely in mosaic. The eclectic museum is full of one-of-a-kind artwork by self-taught visionaries. Or come visit Baltimore’s more stationary masterpieces at The Walters Art Museum, the Contemporary Museum, and the Baltimore Museum of Art, where you will find the world’s largest collection of works by Matisse. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
Plan your trip!
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Art Outside Free Art Festival May 19, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:30pm