Nobody has more moving art than Baltimore.
Any exhibit can move you. But at the American Visionary Art Museum, many exhibits move themselves. There’s Fifi, the pedal-powered poodle, a three-story tall whirligig and a school bus decked out entirely in mosaic. The eclectic museum is full of one-of-a-kind artwork by self-taught visionaries. Or come visit Baltimore’s more stationary masterpieces at The Walters Art Museum, the Contemporary Museum, and the Baltimore Museum of Art, where you will find the world’s largest collection of works by Matisse. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
Plan your trip!
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day