Nobody has more moving art than Baltimore.
Any exhibit can move you. But at the American Visionary Art Museum, many exhibits move themselves. There’s Fifi, the pedal-powered poodle, a three-story tall whirligig and a school bus decked out entirely in mosaic. The eclectic museum is full of one-of-a-kind artwork by self-taught visionaries. Or come visit Baltimore’s more stationary masterpieces at The Walters Art Museum, the Contemporary Museum, and the Baltimore Museum of Art, where you will find the world’s largest collection of works by Matisse. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
Plan your trip!
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm