On Saturday, May 6, 2017, we teamed up with partners to offer free hop-on/hop-off bus tours through many of Baltimore’s unique neighborhoods - with expert guides on-board the buses, and special activities, programs and offers at local tourism businesses, attractions and sites throughout the day.
Thank you to all who participated! Check back for future Tourism Day 2018 plans.
Check out a special recap of Baltimore Tourism Day, and all 2017 Tourism Week events
Baltimore Tourism Day 2017 by the numbers:
- 3 Transportation Partners
- 5 On-Board Guide Partners
- 8 In-Neighborhood Historical Re-enactors, Greeters & Urban Rangers
- 115 participating attractions, businesses and historic sites
- 201 seats requested in advance
- 150 day-of riders
“I really enjoyed visiting neighborhoods and business I was not aware of before the tour. I hope that you will do this again.”
Average Overall Rider Experience – 3.5 out of 5 stars
62% ‘hopped-off’ to visit a participating establishment or experience a special event
78% would participate in the event if offered again