Theater & Performing Arts
Whether you’re looking for the best seats to national touring productions of Broadway’s biggest hits or intimate front row passes to one of our distinctive local theaters, Baltimore has got your ticket. Theater options abound from the grand France Merrick Performing Arts Center at the Hippodrome Theater on the Westside to CENTERSTAGE in Mount Vernon, Vagabond Players and Fell’s Point Corner Theaters in Fell’s Point and Everyman Theater in Mount Vernon.
Audiophiles rejoice! The Grammy Award-winning Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, under the direction of Marin Alsop, the first female conductor of a major American orchestra, rouses audiences with classical and pops masterpieces at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall in Mount Vernon. If it’s drama, romance and intrigue that you crave, the Baltimore Opera Company’s divas bring down the house just up the street at the Lyric Opera House. With so many exhilarating options, there really is no bad ticket in this town!
Plan your trip!
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm