Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum
map it add to travel planner
1417 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: www.douglassmyers.org
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
An African American heritage site, this museum and park recounts the history of Frederick Douglass, Isaac Myers and the first black-owned shipyard in the United States. Hands-on activities and boat building engage visitors.
Back to Search Results
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day