Beyond Downtown: Charles Street Scenic Byway, Western Maryland & More
Baltimore is a city of more than 250 distinct neighborhoods. From the genteel mansions of Guilford and fancifully painted row homes of Charles Village to the dignified urban luxury of Bolton Hill and the authentic old-world flavors of Greektown, there is truly a different adventure around every corner.
Beyond the city limits lie even more reasons to extend you stay. Head north along the Charles Street National Scenic Byway to the green serenity of old Baltimore's horse country. Travel west toward the majestic mountains and lakes of Western Maryland. Make your way south to revel in the guilty pleasure of bargain hunting amid outlets and antiques shops alike. Explore eastward to discover the beaches and treasures of the Chesapeake Bay.
Learn more about all of your many Maryland options by visiting www.visitmaryland.org Once you see all that there is to see and do in Baltimore and beyond, we know you'll be back to visit our charming city again and again.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm