Baltimore is a city of more than 250 distinct neighborhoods. From the genteel mansions of Guilford and fancifully painted row homes of Charles Village to the dignified urban luxury of Bolton Hill and the authentic old-world flavors of Greektown, there is truly a different adventure around every corner.
Beyond the city limits lie even more reasons to extend you stay. Head north along the Charles Street National Scenic Byway to the green serenity of old Baltimore's horse country. Travel west toward the majestic mountains and lakes of Western Maryland. Make your way south to revel in the guilty pleasure of bargain hunting amid outlets and antiques shops alike. Explore eastward to discover the beaches and treasures of the Chesapeake Bay.
Learn more about all of your many Maryland options by visiting www.visitmaryland.org Once you see all that there is to see and do in Baltimore and beyond, we know you'll be back to visit our charming city again and again.
Plan your trip!
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm