Nestled just beyond the east wall of Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor, Harbor East is Baltimore’s newest neighborhood. Harbor East is home to some of Baltimore's newest hotel properties, including the Four Seasons. Shopping and dining options abound: from shoes to sushi and furniture to fine wines, an array of unique local and national retailers and restaurants awaits you. A new, upscale movie theater, spa and health club round out the Harbor East experience. A short walk from the Inner Harbor, Fell's Point and Little Italy, Harbor East beckons with new merchants and dining options popping up all the time as the neighborhood continues to expand. Whether you want to grab a taco between shops or linger over an elegant five-course meal before strolling along the waterfront back to your hotel, you'll find that Baltimore's newest destination is also one of its finest.
Plan your trip!
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day