Nestled just beyond the east wall of Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor, Harbor East is Baltimore’s newest neighborhood and is home to some of Baltimore's newest hotel properties, including the Four Seasons.
Harbor East: Baltimore's Hip New Neighborhood
A short walk from the Inner Harbor, Fell's Point and Little Italy, Harbor East beckons with new merchants and dining options popping up all the time as the neighborhood continues to expand. Theshopping and dining options abound: from shoes to sushi and furniture to fine wines, an array of unique local and national retailers and restaurants awaits you. A new, upscale movie theater, spa and health club round out the Harbor East experience.
Whether you want to grab a taco between shops or linger over an elegant five-course meal before strolling along the waterfront back to your hotel, you'll find that Baltimore's newest destination is also one of its finest.
Plan your trip!
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day