The centerpiece of downtown Baltimore is the Inner Harbor, our vibrant and beautiful waterfront. Just steps from the Baltimore Convention Center, the Inner Harbor is surrounded by hotels, restaurants, attractions and shops. In just a few city blocks, you can discover an expansive collection of dinosaurs at the Maryland Science Center, submerge yourself in the courageous journey of African Americans at the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture, or wander through the pop culture icons of your past at Geppi's Entertainment Museum. Or Explore exotic jellyfish, sharks and other creatures from the deep at the National Aquarium, which just celebrated its 30th anniversary. Other attractions not to be missed are the one-of-a-kind American Visionary Art Museum, Sports Legends at Camden Yards, and the Port Discovery Children's Museum.
After you've worked up a healthy appetite, stop in for a bite to eat at the staggering array of restaurants, eateries and food vendors scattered throughout Harborplace and the surrounding area. With so many delicious options, we are confident that you will find something to satisfy any taste. But wait! Your Baltimore experience only begins at the Inner Harbor. Hop on the Water Taxi to catch a beautiful view of downtown from the water and ride to other downtown neighborhoods, board the fast and free Charm City Circulator hybrid buses or lace up your walking shoes and head off in the direction of your next adventure.
Plan your trip!
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- Global Poster Festival April 27, 2013 - June 15, 2013 | All Day
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Baltimore Museum Week May 19, 2013 - May 24, 2013 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm