Let the intoxicating aromas of garden-fresh basil and garlic-laden tomato sauce - plus family-friendly outdoor events - lead you to Baltimore's Little Italy!
"Mangia!" In Little Italy
This authentic Italian neighborhood is home to over two dozen cozy, family-owned Italian eateries located only a few steps from the buzz of the Inner Harbor. Whether your tastes tend toward traditional, casual spaghetti and meatballs or innovative, upscale Italian cuisine, choices abound. No matter which restaurant you choose, rest assured that your meal will be homemade and heavenly.
After dinner, relax over cappuccino and tiramisu and watch the locals engaged in a heated game of bocce just like generations of their fathers before them. On Friday nights during July and August, neighborhood residents and visitors alike pull up lawn chairs for the Little Italy Outdoor Film Festival.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day