Let the intoxicating aromas of garden-fresh basil and garlic-laden tomato sauce - plus family-friendly outdoor events - lead you to Baltimore's Little Italy!
"Mangia!" In Little Italy
This authentic Italian neighborhood is home to over two dozen cozy, family-owned Italian eateries located only a few steps from the buzz of the Inner Harbor. Whether your tastes tend toward traditional, casual spaghetti and meatballs or innovative, upscale Italian cuisine, choices abound. No matter which restaurant you choose, rest assured that your meal will be homemade and heavenly.
After dinner, relax over cappuccino and tiramisu and watch the locals engaged in a heated game of bocce just like generations of their fathers before them. On Friday nights during July and August, neighborhood residents and visitors alike pull up lawn chairs for the Little Italy Outdoor Film Festival.
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day