Let the intoxicating aromas of garden-fresh basil and garlic-laden tomato sauce lead you to Baltimore's Little Italy. This authentic Italian neighborhood is home to over two dozen cozy, family-owned Italian eateries located only a few steps from the buzz of the Inner Harbor. Whether your tastes tend toward traditional, casual spaghetti and meatballs or innovative, upscale Italian cuisine, choices abound. No matter which restaurant you choose, rest assured that your meal will be homemade and heavenly.
After dinner, relax over cappuccino and tiramisu and watch the locals engaged in a heated game of bocce just like generations of their fathers before them. On Friday nights during July and August, neighborhood residents and visitors alike pull up lawn chairs for the Little Italy Outdoor Film Festival.
Plan your trip!
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm