We’re sorry—this event has now passed. Visit the event’s website
to view photos, connect on social, and for future event information.
October 19, 2016
November 09, 2016
If you laughed today or danced to your favorite tunes, you’re one step closer to achieving optimal health. That’s because experiencing positive feelings on a consistent basis can decrease your risk of heart disease and enhance your overall well-being. Join Michael Miller, MD, author of “Heal Your Heart: The Positive Emotions Prescription to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease,” on a 28-day challenge to boost your positive emotions and reap the health benefits. Dr. Michael Miller, a pioneer in the field of behavioral cardiology, along with Lisa Miller, DPM, will provide step-by-step guidance on stimulating good feelings, reducing your stress, and preparing mood-boosting foods. During this interactive course:
• Find out the age of your arteries in week one and again in week four, using the non-invasive Pulse Wave Velocity Machine.
• Enjoy a three-course meal, and learn Dr. Lisa Miller's heart-healthy, mood-enhancing recipes.
• Experience why laughing matters in a laughter yoga session.
• Discover the positive power of music through music-based exercises.
• Learn what the advances in behavioral cardiology, a field that assesses the psychological connection between your mind and cardiovascular system, mean for your health.
• Receive an autographed copy of Dr. Michael Miller's acclaimed book, "Heal Your Heart."