Family Vacation Ideas
When you are looking for a quick family getaway or gathering ideas for your next family vacation, Baltimore offers a wealth of great family vacation destinations just for you! Families are drawn to Geppi’s Entertainment Museum like it was a giant tractor beam. And for good reason. Kids can get up close and personal with Superman, Spider-Man, Mickey Mouse, and Barbie, while parents reminisce with Howdy Doody, Archie, G.I. Joe and all of their other childhood friends.
Family Vacation Destinations
In Baltimore, your family can discover sharks at the National Aquarium, polar bears at the Maryland Zoo, life-sized dinosaurs at the Maryland Science Center and a three-story tree house at Port Discovery Children's Museum. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
All characters © 2009 respective copyright holders. Batman and Robin © 2009 DC Comics. All rights reserved.
Plan your trip!
- City Lights Cruise April 20, 2013 - August 31, 2013 | 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm