Family Vacation Ideas
When you are looking for a quick family getaway or gathering ideas for your next family vacation, Baltimore offers a wealth of great family vacation destinations just for you! Families are drawn to Geppi’s Entertainment Museum like it was a giant tractor beam. And for good reason. Kids can get up close and personal with Superman, Spider-Man, Mickey Mouse, and Barbie, while parents reminisce with Howdy Doody, Archie, G.I. Joe and all of their other childhood friends.
Family Vacation Destinations
In Baltimore, your family can discover sharks at the National Aquarium, polar bears at the Maryland Zoo, life-sized dinosaurs at the Maryland Science Center and a three-story tree house at Port Discovery Children's Museum. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
All characters © 2009 respective copyright holders. Batman and Robin © 2009 DC Comics. All rights reserved.
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day