There is no better place to blow off steam than Baltimore.
All aboard for the B&O Railroad Museum, the birthplace of American railroading. You can explore 40 acres of historic locomotives and rolling stock and take a ride along the nation’s first commercial track. Baltimore is packed with fun-filled ways to discover the past – on land and water. At the harbor, you can tour the USS Constellation, a Civil War-era tall ship, or climb aboard the WWII submarine, the USS Torsk. Then follow one of the Star-Spangled Trails through Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods, or hop the Water Taxi to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the National Anthem.
Plan your trip!
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day