There is no better place to blow off steam than Baltimore.
All aboard for the B&O Railroad Museum, the birthplace of American railroading. You can explore 40 acres of historic locomotives and rolling stock and take a ride along the nation’s first commercial track. Baltimore is packed with fun-filled ways to discover the past – on land and water. At the harbor, you can tour the USS Constellation, a Civil War-era tall ship, or climb aboard the WWII submarine, the USS Torsk. Then follow one of the Star-Spangled Trails through Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods, or hop the Water Taxi to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the National Anthem.
Plan your trip!
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day