There is no better place to blow off steam than Baltimore.
All aboard for the B&O Railroad Museum, the birthplace of American railroading. You can explore 40 acres of historic locomotives and rolling stock and take a ride along the nation’s first commercial track. Baltimore is packed with fun-filled ways to discover the past – on land and water. At the harbor, you can tour the USS Constellation, a Civil War-era tall ship, or climb aboard the WWII submarine, the USS Torsk. Then follow one of the Star-Spangled Trails through Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods, or hop the Water Taxi to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the National Anthem.
Plan your trip!
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Gretchen Feldman: Love Letter To Earth (1934-2008) April 18, 2013 - June 1, 2013 | All Day