There is no better place to blow off steam than Baltimore.
All aboard for the B&O Railroad Museum, the birthplace of American railroading. You can explore 40 acres of historic locomotives and rolling stock and take a ride along the nation’s first commercial track. Baltimore is packed with fun-filled ways to discover the past – on land and water. At the harbor, you can tour the USS Constellation, a Civil War-era tall ship, or climb aboard the WWII submarine, the USS Torsk. Then follow one of the Star-Spangled Trails through Baltimore’s historic neighborhoods, or hop the Water Taxi to Fort McHenry, birthplace of the National Anthem.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day