Plan Your Social Event in Baltimore
Memories are made in Baltimore! The variety of places and spaces, sites and sounds, and heavenly cuisines makes the region perfect for family and military reunions, weddings and other social events.
But if you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the little details, take a deep breath and relax. We're here to help! Click on the links below to review some of our planning resources. Or contact our event specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org. Need help planning a family reunion? Click here to visit our Family Reunion planning website.
Plan your trip!
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day