Plan Your Social Event in Baltimore
Memories are made in Baltimore! The variety of places and spaces, sites and sounds, and heavenly cuisines makes the region perfect for family and military reunions, weddings and other social events.
But if you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the little details, take a deep breath and relax. We're here to help! Click on the links below to review some of our planning resources. Or contact our event specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org. Need help planning a family reunion? Click here to visit our Family Reunion planning website.
Plan your trip!
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- Sherlock Holmes and the Clocktower Mystery May 25, 2013 - September 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day