Group Tour Itineraries
Baltimore is always more fun with friends, and no matter how diverse your interests, your group will find the right itinerary, whether it's world-renowned art, distinctive architecture, military history or African-American heritage.
Baltimore offers a great range of exciting attractions and special events to satisfy anyone. Plus, Baltimore is within easy reach by motorcoach - a convenient drive of five hours or less from two-thirds of population of the United States and offers a wide range of accommodations to suit any budget.
Baltimore is rich with American history and is the perfect destination for all groups whether arriving by motor coach, plane, school bus, van, rail, ship or car. Currently, Baltimore is celebrating three significant commemorations - the 150th anniversary of the Civil War in 2011, Harriett Tubman and the Underground Railroad in 2013 and the bicentennial of the War of 1812. Baltimore was the scene of the first bloodshed of the Civil War, when Union troops traveling to Washington, D.C., engaged a mob on Pratt Street. Ft. McHenry and the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House tell the story of the 1814 Battle of Baltimore and the penning of the national anthem.
Maryland's Eastern Shore is paying homage to Harriett Tubman and re-telling the story of escape from slavery. There's no better time to begin to plan group excursions to discover Baltimore's - and the nation's - history.
Visit Baltimore's Group Tour Advisory Committee has developed a series of suggested multi-day and one-day thematic tours. Of course, these can be customized to meet the needs of your group. Our travel and tourism sales staff is available to assist you in planning your tour, and a number of receptive operators and guide services can help you every step of the way.
Plan your trip!
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day