Baltimore: A City Alive With Learning
In Baltimore, your student group is just a few steps from a world of colorful attractions, living history and exciting out-of-the-box educational opportunities. Explore a diverse array of cultural institutions and performing arts, unique attractions and world-class entertainment, all situated within an easy walk of Baltimore’s broad range of accommodations and delicious dining opportunities. From history to performing arts to adventures on the high seas, Baltimore offers amazing opportunities to get out of the classroom and into the world. Plus, with so much to see and do so close together, you can fit more hands-on learning and fun into your trip to Baltimore!
To explore even more ideas for your student groups, contact:
Director of Group Tour Sales and Hospitality Service Training
Plan your trip!
- Fresh Thoughts - Fleet Street Kitchen May 21, 2013 - May 22, 2013 | 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am