Baltimore: A City Alive With Learning
In Baltimore, your student group is just a few steps from a world of colorful attractions, living history and exciting out-of-the-box educational opportunities. Explore a diverse array of cultural institutions and performing arts, unique attractions and world-class entertainment, all situated within an easy walk of Baltimore’s broad range of accommodations and delicious dining opportunities. From history to performing arts to adventures on the high seas, Baltimore offers amazing opportunities to get out of the classroom and into the world. Plus, with so much to see and do so close together, you can fit more hands-on learning and fun into your trip to Baltimore!
To explore even more ideas for your student groups, contact:
Director of Group Tour Sales and Hospitality Service Training
Plan your trip!
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day