Baltimore: A City Alive With Learning
In Baltimore, your student group is just a few steps from a world of colorful attractions, living history and exciting out-of-the-box educational opportunities. Explore a diverse array of cultural institutions and performing arts, unique attractions and world-class entertainment, all situated within an easy walk of Baltimore’s broad range of accommodations and delicious dining opportunities. From history to performing arts to adventures on the high seas, Baltimore offers amazing opportunities to get out of the classroom and into the world. Plus, with so much to see and do so close together, you can fit more hands-on learning and fun into your trip to Baltimore!
To explore even more ideas for your student groups, contact:
Director of Group Tour Sales and Hospitality Service Training
Plan your trip!
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day