Weddings? We Do.
Planning the wedding of your dreams requires the perfect location. And Baltimore has—more amazing settings and unique venues than a Hollywood back lot! Whether you prefer historical elegance or something a little more unusual, Visit Baltimore's planners can help you put together the perfect occasion, complete with your choice of caterers, flowers, music, and any other local supplier you need.
Before you tie the knot, connect with all of the possibilities that Baltimore can bring to your special day. To ensure that you receive your choice of accommodations and discounted room rates for your wedding party and out-of-town guests, please click here to request planning assistance and pricing. Click here to download our wedding informational sheet.
Take the worry out of your wedding planning by consulting the specialists at Visit Baltimore. This is what one bride-to-be said about our specialists:
“Eric and Visit Baltimore have been a fabulous resource for me and my fiancée. We are planning a wedding for 275 people in 7 months – and 75% of our guests are traveling from NY. Without Eric’s knowledge of the city and his guidance on everything from hotels to transportation to restaurant recommendations for our rehearsal dinner, our big day wouldn’t be coming together so smoothly.” Lauren A. Spates (Bride)
Plan your trip!
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm