Baltimore History Comes to Life
The Town Crier strides across the cobblestones in historic Fell’s Point to deliver the daily news from the Battle of Baltimore. He tells of the British invasion, the defense of Fort McHenry, and the victory that inspired Francis Scott Key to gaze across the harbor and pen the Star-Spangled Banner. In Baltimore, every bricklined street is paved with historic significance. You can stroll past the nation’s first Washington Monument, or take the Heritage Walk to visit the site of the Civil War’s first bloodshed and the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
Plan your trip!
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day