Baltimore History Comes to Life
The Town Crier strides across the cobblestones in historic Fell’s Point to deliver the daily news from the Battle of Baltimore. He tells of the British invasion, the defense of Fort McHenry, and the victory that inspired Francis Scott Key to gaze across the harbor and pen the Star-Spangled Banner. In Baltimore, every bricklined street is paved with historic significance. You can stroll past the nation’s first Washington Monument, or take the Heritage Walk to visit the site of the Civil War’s first bloodshed and the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
Plan your trip!
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day