Baltimore History Comes to Life
The Town Crier strides across the cobblestones in historic Fell’s Point to deliver the daily news from the Battle of Baltimore. He tells of the British invasion, the defense of Fort McHenry, and the victory that inspired Francis Scott Key to gaze across the harbor and pen the Star-Spangled Banner. In Baltimore, every bricklined street is paved with historic significance. You can stroll past the nation’s first Washington Monument, or take the Heritage Walk to visit the site of the Civil War’s first bloodshed and the Star-Spangled Banner Flag House. See more of what Baltimore has to offer.
Plan your trip!
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm