Baltimore Hotels, Accommodations and Vacation Packages
Discover Where to Stay in Baltimore Here!
Your visit to Baltimore is not complete without a stay in an excellent Baltimore hotel! Whether your trip is for leisure, business meeting, attending a convention or planning your next East Coast vacation, choose a relaxing Baltimore hotel to stay overnight or longer.
Baltimore has lots of great business and family-friendly hotels & accommodations to stay - from swanky to budget, chic to quirky. When planning your stay in Baltimore be sure to check out our exciting line of vacation packages, many of which include lodging, attractions, tours and dining.
Select your accommodations from the below items
With a range of accommodations to suit any budget and locations just steps away or a short ride from the world-famous Inner Harbor, you're sure to find your home away from home in one of our Downtown Hotels. GO »
A wide selection of hotels are conveniently located near the Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport, allowing easy access to downtown Baltimore, less than a 20-minute car ride away.
Find charming and cheerful accommodations nestled amongst Baltimore's neighborhoods and surrounding areas with our eclectic collection of Bed and Breakfasts. GO »
Do you need to extend your stay a little bit longer? Search our listing of short-term leasing and rental services to find the perfect place for you. GO »
Whether you're looking to explore Baltimore County and beyond or for an alternative to the city, we have hotel options located just a short distance outside of Downtown Baltimore, which remains easily accessible via taxi, Light Rail and Metro Subway. GO »
Having trouble deciding? Why not search all of the accommodations options available to you in and around Baltimore? No matter where you choose to lay your head, Baltimore and its surround areas are always easily accessible. GO »
Plan your trip!
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day