Out of an abundance caution, the Governors of Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey have all declared a State of Emergency in preparation for the potential impact of Hurricane Joaquin. This allows for the mobilization of all potential resources in advance of the storm’s arrival. In Baltimore the storm could produce flooding, heavy rains and high winds. Please be mindful of this weather event and check local Baltimore media for the most updated information.
For visitors in town during the storm, your hotel is part of a citywide public safety coalition that receives real-time updates from local first responders and emergency management officials. They will provide you with relevant updates as they are provided.
- Dial 911 – Local Police and Fire emergencies
- Dial 311 – Baltimore City non-emergency hotline
- Maryland Emergency Management Agency
- Baltimore City Office of Emergency Management
- List of area hospitals and urgent care clinics
Current Storm-Related Cancellations/Postponements
- Fell’s Point Fun Festival
- Baltimore Rec Fest
- The October 2 game between the Orioles and New York Yankees has been postponed due to rain and will be made up as part of a split-admission doubleheader on Saturday, October 3, at 12:05 p.m. and 7:05 p.m. Separate admission is required for each game. Tickets for today's game marked October 2 will be honored for the 12:05 p.m. game on October 3. Gates for the 12:05 p.m. game will open at 10:30 a.m., while parking lots will open at 10:00 a.m. Gate times for the 7:05 p.m. game will be announced at the conclusion of the first game. Both games will be televised live on MASN.