Rash Field is Baltimore’s 7 acre Harborside Park. It is conveniently located on 201 Key Highway, 21230. Rash Field is a unique civic space at the interface of land and water. Rash Field features a large grassy area and bleacher seating, offering one of the best views of downtown Baltimore. It connects nature and culture, commerce, and recreation. The field provides vistas of two of the City’s most iconic and evolving urban environments – the Inner Harbor waterfront and City skyline.
West Shore Park is located in the “heart” of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, perched along the water’s edge between the Maryland Science Center and the Baltimore Visitor’s Center. The Park was designed as a contemporary piece to complement the structures around it. When it’s hot outside come and get your splash on at West Shore Park. Conveniently located at 401 Light Street. The park contains a large lawn for concerts and events, park pavilions, horticultural gardens, sitting areas and an interactive fountain. This is where you’ll find the Walter Sondheim Fountain.
When the seasons change and winter nears the West Shore Park becomes Santa’s home at his Christmas Village. Whether it’s a hot chocolate in the winter from Santa’s Christmas Village or a cold beverage in the summer from one of the many restaurants at the Inner Harbor- the West Shore Park has something for everyone.
- Multi-use field
- Bleacher Seating
- Breathtaking views of the Inner Harbor
- Interactive Fountain
- Conveniently located near Key Highway, Interstate 95, Interstate 395, Interstate 695 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway
- Accessible by Water Taxi (various landings), and MTA Bus Routes and Light Rail
- Accessible by Charm City Circulator (free shuttle bus)
In Proximity To…
- Maryland Science Center
- Baltimore Visitor Center
- Baltimore World Trade Center
- The Gallery
- Power Plant Live
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- American Visionary Art Museum
- National Aquarium
- Pier 6
- Four Star Hotels
- Fine Dining
- Ample Parking (on street, garage)
Upcoming Events For 2016
- May 7: Kinetic Sculpture Race
- May 14: Baltimore Wine & Food Fest
- June 25: Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival
- September 23-25: Baltimore Book Festival
- October 16: Harbor Harvest
- December 3: Reindeer Run 5K-BCRP Series
****Fun Fact- On Rash Field there is “Baltimore Beach” which has a seven beach volleyball court set on over 2000 tons of sand.