Book a Meeting in Baltimore & Receive a Free Crab Feast
If you're among the first 10 meeting planners to book a 2016-18 meeting with over 3,000 total room nights, we'll treat you to a free crab feast for up to 200 people (or value up to $10,000)*. See below for a list of available Hot Dates at the Baltimore Convention Center.
Hot Meeting Dates in Baltimore for 2016-18
Big conference? Medium meeting? Small corporate retreat? Come on down. Baltimore has the space you need at a price you want. Contact our Sales Team to book and save! Don't forget to inquire about special hotel offers and promotions available throughout the city.
- November 24 - January 1 Winter Holidays
- January 1 - 7
- February 24 - March 1
- April 17 - 21
- April 28 - May 2
- May 13 - 31 Memorial Day
- June 7 - 11
- June 12 - 16
- August 14 - 20
- October 23 - 27
- November 23 - Jan 1 Winter Holidays
- January 28 - February 1
- March 12 - 16
- April 23 - 27
- May 5 - 9
- May 19 - 23
- May 24 - 28 Memorial Day
- June 1 - 6
- June 15 - 21
- July 14 - 24
- September 5 - 9 Labor Day
- September 15 - 20
- September 21 - 25
- September 26 - 30
- November 8 - 13
- November 24 - December 31
Thanksgiving and Winter Holidays
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: In order to encourage new sales of Baltimore hotel room nights by event and meeting planners, Visit Baltimore, Inc. is offering a free crab feast (up to a maximum value of $10,000) to the first 10 entities that satisfy certain hotel booking requirements (the "Promotion") in the extended promotion. Participation in Visit Baltimore's Promotion is subject to all of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
1. Eligibility Generally. The Promotion is open to all entities that book the required number of new hotel room nights in connection with certain downtown Baltimore-based events, meetings or conventions to be held between the extended dates of September 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, subject to these Terms and the terms of any agreements with hotels for room bookings. The term "Eligible Customer" means a contracting association or other group that sponsors, hosts or is financially responsible for the applicable event, meeting or convention and that meets the eligibility requirements of these Terms. To qualify for the Promotion, the hotel(s) to which the booking relates must be members of Visit Baltimore in good standing at all times during the Promotion. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, an Eligible Customer must make its booking through Visit Baltimore in accordance with Section 4, agree to these Terms and the additional terms of any agreements with participating hotels, and be legally organized under U.S. law. Hotels may separately offer additional promotions or other incentives on a case by case basis. Certain blackout or other excluded dates may apply.
2. Eligible Bookings. In order to be eligible to participate in the Promotion, the booking must be equal to or greater than 3,000 total hotel room nights for a single event, meeting or convention specified in the booking submission to Visit Baltimore. Smaller bookings for separate events, meetings or conventions may not be aggregated to satisfy this 3,000 room night requirement. There is no limitation on the number of bookings by an Eligible Customer under the Promotion, assuming separate qualifying bookings for different events, meetings or conventions that meet the requirements herein. Only new bookings count towards the Promotion's 3,000 minimum room night requirement. To constitute a "new booking," either a definite contract (for single hotel business) or a letter of commitment (for multi-hotel or Baltimore Convention Center business) must be first signed on or after September 1, 2016, and the booking must be placed through Visit Baltimore and its designated sales professionals. Tentative or proposed bookings, or existing leads, without signed contracts or commitment letter, prior to August 31, 2016 will not qualify as a new booking.
3. Eligible Events Meetings and Conventions; Duration of Promotion. The Promotion starts on September 1, 2016 and concludes on the earlier of December 31, 2018 or the date (subsequent to August 31,2016) on which the first 10 Eligible Customers have each booked the required 3,000 total hotel room nights at a Visit Baltimore member hotel in accordance with these Terms, whichever occurs first. Additionally, in order for a booking to satisfy the Promotion's 3,000 room night requirement, the related event, meeting or convention must be scheduled to be held between September 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018,
4. Submission to Visit Baltimore. Only new bookings placed directly through Visit Baltimore and submitted electronically either by calling 800-343-3468 or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in full accordance with these Terms will be eligible to participate in the Promotion. All other entries will be discarded.
5. Award of Crab Feast. Each of the first 10 bookings which satisfy the eligibility and other requirements set forth in #1 through #4 above (the "Crab Feast Customer") shall receive a free crab feast at a location in downtown Baltimore based upon availability for no more than 200 people and up to a maximum value of $10,000. The crab feast must occur during the time period of the event, meeting or convention specified in the booking submission to Visit Baltimore. For each Crab Feast Customer, Visit Baltimore will pay the actual costs of the crab feast or $10,000, whichever is less. If the actual costs of the crab feast are less than $10,000, the Crab Feast Customer shall not receive the remaining balance. Each Crab Feast Customer shall be responsible for all costs above its $10,000 maximum allotment and for the full amount owed to any restaurant in the event of a cancellation or if the required number of hotel room nights is not met. Each Crab Feast Customer shall be responsible for finding and reserving the venue for the crab feast and arranging transportation to and from the crab feast at its own expense. Each Crab Feast Customer shall provide Visit Baltimore with a written estimate of costs for the crab feast from the selected venue at least 30 days in advance of the crab feast. Visit Baltimore will not divide an award among multiple associations, booking agents or parties. The offering of the Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Promotion is strictly subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other rebate, offer or promotion offered by participating restaurants. Certain blackout or other excluded dates may apply and participating restaurants may impose additional restrictions.
6. Publicity. By submitting bookings under the Promotion, all entities consent to the use, re-use, publication and/or republication of their company name and/or trade name in any media for any advertising, business or commercial purpose related to the Promotion, without receiving any compensation therefor.
7. No Guarantee. Visit Baltimore does not guarantee hotel participation or that an inquiry will result in an agreement with any particular hotel. Visit Baltimore shall not be responsible for any cancellations.
8. Miscellaneous. In the event of any controversy or dispute regarding the Promotion, the determination of Visit Baltimore will be final and conclusive for all purposes. Additionally, Visit Baltimore reserves the right to modify the Promotion in any respect that it deems fair to both the destination and the event/meeting planners involved, in its sole discretion. Visit Baltimore also reserves the right to cancel or suspend its participation in the Promotion at any time.
In all cases, the value of the Promotion awarded will be reported in the name of the recipient on IRS Form 1099. Any Eligible Customer awarded the Promotion will be solely responsible for payment of all associated taxes, if any. The award or any interest in any Promotion is strictly not transferable.
By submitting any booking for consideration in the Promotion, each entity represents and warrants that it has read, understood and agrees to these Terms. If any party does not agree with these Terms, it should not submit its name or booking or otherwise seek to participate in the Promotion.
An Eligible Customer shall not assign or otherwise transfer (whether by operation of law or otherwise) any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement, without the prior written consent of Visit Baltimore. Any attempt by an Eligible Customer to assign this Agreement without Visit Baltimore's prior written consent shall be null and void.
The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Maryland law (without regard to its principles of conflicts of law), all parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts located within the State of Maryland for any dispute, claim or matter related to the Promotion.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters described in these Terms and supersede all prior agreements, negotiations, representations or proposals, whether written or oral, relating thereto.