Bars, Clubs & Nightlife
Baltimore’s plentiful LGBT nightlife is as diverse as its community. With a variety of music, entertainment and surroundings, there is truly something for everyone’s taste and style.
Back Door Lounge
5801 Pulaski Highway (back of Gold Club entertainment complex)
Baltimore’s upscale gay male revue held every Thursday. Doors open at 8 pm.
2022 N. Charles Street
Home of Baltimore’s Leather, Levi and Bear communities.
5860 Belair Road
Cocktail bar and outdoor patio for Baltimore’s diverse, urban crowd.
1722 N. Charles Street
After hours club opening at 1:45 am Fridays and Saturdays. Trendy and fashionable dress code.
1 W. Biddle Street
Basement pub level with pool table catering to Baltimore’s Leather community.
311 W. Madison Street
Hawaiian-style lesbian bar with dancing, karaoke, and pool tables.
203 W. Read Street
Casual, relaxing, neighborhood bar with a jukebox and diverse crowd.
1001/-3 N. Charles Street
Gay and lesbian entertainment complex with hi-tech dance floor.
1 W Eager Street
Hi-tech dance club, video bar and saloon under one roof.
Jay’s on Reed
225 W. Read Street
Sophisticated neighborhood piano bar.
870 Park Avenue
Baltimore’s oldest gay bar is a neighborhood hangout known for its happy hours and Bear crowd.
6307 Belair Road
Baltimore, MD 21206
Neighborhood-style bar and dance club with a deck.
Port in a Storm
4330 E. Lombard Street
One of Baltimore’s oldest lesbian bars
1633 S. Charles Street
Welcoming and sophisticated nightspot with a lounge and game room in Federal Hill.
Station North Arts Cafe Gallery
1816 North Charles Street
The only gay-owned and gay-operated cafe in the city's Station North arts and entertainment district.
Plan your trip!
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm