Bars, Clubs & Nightlife
Baltimore’s plentiful LGBT nightlife is as diverse as its community. With a variety of music, entertainment and surroundings, there is truly something for everyone’s taste and style.
Back Door Lounge
5801 Pulaski Highway (back of Gold Club entertainment complex)
Baltimore’s upscale gay male revue held every Friday. Doors open at 8 pm.
1722 N. Charles Street
After hours club opening at 1:45 am Fridays and Saturdays. Trendy and fashionable dress code.
203 W. Read Street
Casual, relaxing, neighborhood bar with a jukebox and diverse crowd.
1001/-3 N. Charles Street
Gay and lesbian entertainment complex with hi-tech dance floor.
1 W Eager Street
Hi-tech dance club, video bar and saloon under one roof.
Jay’s on Reed
225 W. Read Street
Sophisticated neighborhood piano bar.
870 Park Avenue
Baltimore’s oldest gay bar is a neighborhood hangout known for its happy hours and Bear crowd.
6307 Belair Road
Baltimore, MD 21206
Neighborhood-style bar and dance club with a deck.
Quest Bar Baltimore
3607 Fleet Street
a href="http://www.questbarbaltimore.com" target="_blank">www.questbarbaltimore.com
1633 S. Charles Street
Welcoming and sophisticated nightspot with a lounge and game room in Federal Hill.
The Owl Bar
1 E Chase Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Located in the Historic Belvedere the Owl Bar has 100+ years of serving Baltimore's finest diners and bar-goers.
Station North Arts Cafe Gallery
1816 North Charles Street
The only gay-owned and gay-operated cafe in the city's Station North arts and entertainment district.
Plan your trip!
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day