Request a Free Copy of Baltimore's
LGBT Visitors Guide
In the 2013 Edition of the LGBT Visitors Guide to Baltimore, you will find tons of useful information about how to locate welcoming establishments during your visit to Charm City.
Discover where to dine-from the casual to upscale-throughout the city. Find out about our town's best museums, galleries, theaters, and other attractions-many of which are recognized as some of the country's best. Check out great shops in multiple neighborhoods as well as an array of area nightlife. Learn about LGBT meet-ups, recreational and social groups, bowlers, bridge players, yoga studios, and gyms.
Read also about how prominent Baltimoreans entertain their LGBT visitors and don't forget to check out our Calendar of Events which includes annual festivals and fairs, 2012 theater events, and regular LGBT-happenings about town.
Request your free copy of Baltimore's new LGBT Visitor Guide. Complete the form below and hit submit.
Plan your trip!
- City Lights Cruise April 20, 2013 - August 31, 2013 | 8:30pm - 9:30pm
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Brew at the Zoo May 25, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day