Request a Free Copy of Baltimore's
LGBT Visitors Guide
In the 2013 Edition of the LGBT Visitors Guide to Baltimore, you will find tons of useful information about how to locate welcoming establishments during your visit to Charm City.
Discover where to dine-from the casual to upscale-throughout the city. Find out about our town's best museums, galleries, theaters, and other attractions-many of which are recognized as some of the country's best. Check out great shops in multiple neighborhoods as well as an array of area nightlife. Learn about LGBT meet-ups, recreational and social groups, bowlers, bridge players, yoga studios, and gyms.
Read also about how prominent Baltimoreans entertain their LGBT visitors and don't forget to check out our Calendar of Events which includes annual festivals and fairs, 2012 theater events, and regular LGBT-happenings about town.
Request your free copy of Baltimore's new LGBT Visitor Guide. Complete the form below and hit submit.
Plan your trip!
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day