Thank you for signing up for the Baltimore Buzz. You will shortly be receiving a welcome email. Please ensure that you have added firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of safe senders.
Click here to explore Baltimore’s arts and culture scene.
Channel your inner foodie with some of Baltimore’s creative chefs and luscious fine dining spots. This city’s more than crabs and Old Bay. You have to taste it to believe it.
Click here for a taste of Baltimore’s dining.
Book your return trip now, because there’s just not enough time to
experience everything in one visit! The city’s long list of
attractions, historic sites, sports venues and tours will keep you
coming back for more.
Click here to learn more about Baltimore’s diverse attractons.
And when your touring is complete, enjoy the mid or wild sides of
Baltimore’s LGBT nightlife. Neighborhood taverns, live entertainment
and pulsating dance floors await your personal style of fun.
Click here for a list of LGBT bars and clubs.
Read on for detailed information to help you plan your trip to Baltimore, including gay-friendly hotels!
Plan your trip!
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Baltimore Museum Week May 19, 2013 - May 24, 2013 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm