Your Online Press Kit
Welcome! We've put together all the basic info you'll need for the background story on Baltimore, highlights of the area's major attractions, maps to help you find your way around and more.
Of course, if you'd like additional help, just contact us.
Visit Baltimore's Rainbow Roundup Newsletter provides quarterly updates on what is new, hot and happening in Baltimore for the LGBT community.
Visit Baltimore's Culture Chronicles Newsletter provides quarterly updates on what is new, hot and happening in Baltimore for the multicultural community.
Plan your trip!
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day