November 12, 2008
New Marketing Tools to Enhance Three-City Sales Partnership
(Baltimore, MD) – The Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association (BACVA) recently launched a new Web site to support the organization’s three-city sales partnership with Fort Worth and Sacramento.
The Web site – www.3cityexpress.com – features information on all three cities with direct links to each city’s individual Web site. The site will allow planners looking for information on one or more of the cities to gather what they need with one click of the mouse. Planners can also download and print a new 3 City Express brochure.
The new Web site and brochure are part of a larger joint marketing plan that includes joint customer events like the recent Pride of Baltimore reception in New York City in early October and a cohesive three-city sales presentation to customers around the country.
“With the launch of the new Web site and creation of the 3 City Express brochure we’re arming our sales team with the tools they need to sell the three cities,” said Tom Noonan, BACVA president and CEO. “By pooling our resources and creating a new Web site and sales brochure, we’re able to target a larger group of meeting planners who may not be familiar with Baltimore.”
The partnership is already making progress with two definite bookings, one for Baltimore and the other for Fort Worth. The partnership resulted in BACVA booking a first time global event – Reed Travel Exhibitions’ Americas Incentive, Business Travel & Meetings Exhibition – which will launch in Baltimore in 2010 and meet here for five consecutive years. In addition, Ann Garvey, the Baltimore-based salesperson, recently helped Fort Worth book the Lumbermen’s Merchandising Corporation’s semiannual spring national meeting that will bring an estimated 1,900 attendees to Fort Worth in March 2012.
Plan your trip!
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day