U2 Rocks AIBTM 2011
Baltimore, Bono, and AIBTM
(Baltimore, MD)- Coinciding with AIBTM 2011, the living legends of rock, U2, will be playing at the M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, on June 22nd as part of their global 360° Tour.
Visit Baltimore and their partners Reed Travel Exhibitions are delighted toannounce that as a special "feature" of the inaugural AIBTM, they will be making available, through various promotional methods, more than 1,000 tickets to both exhibitors and Hosted Buyers. The U2 performance will include special guests Florence and The Machine.
"Not only will visitors be able to experience Baltimore's top-notch convention package while in town for AIBTM but they will see first-hand how convenient our downtown stadiums truly are, while taking part in one of the most popular rock band tours to take place in the City," said Tom Noonan, president and CEO of Visit Baltimore.
AIBTM (June 21-23) will be the first large scale exhibition to bring together the world's meetings and events industry in one U.S. location putting business and education at its core, complemented by a number of networking events over the three days.
"We believe this exciting announcement is a first for the meetings industry, it takes our networking events to a new level, and of course it also gives our stakeholders a chance to see an extraordinary live concert created at the stadium in downtown Baltimore. Using theatrical stage creations that include a cylindrical video system of interlocking LED panels, a steel structure rising 150 feet from the floor over a massive stage with rotating bridges - a real 360 degree event experience - this concert really will give all those involved in staging live events a first hand experience of a lifetime," Says Steve Knight, AIBTM Project Manager.
+44 (0) 207 096 2960
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day