Stats, Facts and Reports
Visit Baltimore is the official sales and marketing organization for Baltimore that generates economic benefits for stakeholders through the attraction of convention, group and leisure visitors. The reports below highlight recent tourism efforts and demonstrate the impact tourism has on the Baltimore area.
Plan your trip!
- Gretchen Feldman: Love Letter To Earth (1934-2008) April 18, 2013 - June 1, 2013 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm