What's new? In
Baltimore, that answer could take hours. Because in the new Baltimore, we're
making headlines every day-with incredible events, groundbreaking exhibits, and
must-see occasions you won't want to miss. Our E-Vents newsletter, sent out
monthly, gives you a snap-shot of all that's going on in the city.
Click here to view the latest E-Vents newsletter. You can see previous month's newsletters in the archive. [link to page listing back to July 2007, note there was no email in December 2007].
You can get E-Vents in your inbox each month by click here to subscribe.
Plan your trip!
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- “PORTRAIT OF A CITY: VIEWS OF EARLY BALTIMORE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm