In Baltimore, you're two feet away from everything.
Baltimore may just be the easiest city in America in which to hold your meeting. It's easy to get to. Easy to get around. And its first-class hotels, fabulous restaurants, attractions and sports venues are all within footsteps of both the Baltimore Convention Center and the famed Inner Harbor.
Indeed, it's this compact, convenient "convention community"—and our customer service-that make Baltimore a premier destination where meetings are easy to plan. And even easier to enjoy. Seeing is believing, watch the video below or check out our interactive map and highlight the walking radius. This feature allows you to see everything that is located within a short walk of where ever your drop the pin.
Plan your trip!
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day