In Baltimore, you're two feet away from everything.
Baltimore may just be the easiest city in America in which to hold your meeting. It's easy to get to. Easy to get around. And its first-class hotels, fabulous restaurants, attractions and sports venues are all within footsteps of both the Baltimore Convention Center and the famed Inner Harbor.
Indeed, it's this compact, convenient "convention community"—and our customer service-that make Baltimore a premier destination where meetings are easy to plan. And even easier to enjoy. Seeing is believing, watch the video below or check out our interactive map and highlight the walking radius. This feature allows you to see everything that is located within a short walk of where ever your drop the pin.
Plan your trip!
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Topdog/Underdog April 24, 2013 - May 19, 2013 | All Day
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm