In Baltimore, you're two feet away from everything.
Baltimore may just be the easiest city in America in which to hold your meeting. It's easy to get to. Easy to get around. And its first-class hotels, fabulous restaurants, attractions and sports venues are all within footsteps of both the Baltimore Convention Center and the famed Inner Harbor.
Indeed, it's this compact, convenient "convention community"—and our customer service-that make Baltimore a premier destination where meetings are easy to plan. And even easier to enjoy. Seeing is believing, watch the video below or check out our interactive map and highlight the walking radius. This feature allows you to see everything that is located within a short walk of where ever your drop the pin.
Plan your trip!
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day