Visit Baltimore wants your event to be the best event ever! Once you have made the decision to host your event in Baltimore, your convention services manager will work closely with you throughout the process of planning your meeting. The Visit Baltimore Convention Services department strives to function as an extension of your meeting staff. Consider us your partners, advisers and advocates. We are here to help you navigate the areas of meeting, registration and housing services and can offer specific benefits to your organization in each of these areas.
Our talented team can assist you in accessing a variety of meeting services. These services include but are not limited to the following:
- Information Assistance: hotel information, Baltimore Convention Center statistics and specifications, attractions literature, and restaurant facilities.
- Site Inspections: accommodations, itinerary planning and, when appropriate, a personal escort.
- Facility Selection: information on area hotels, the Baltimore Convention Center and other facilities. We can also arrange appointments, introduce you to sales representatives and accompany you on tours of facilities.
- Governor's and Mayor's Offices: coordination of requests for proclamations, welcome letters, publicity photos and appearances.
- Attendance Builders: direct mail, e-mail blasts and customized micro-sites.
- Partner Connections: access to more than 700 Visit Baltimore members offering diverse products and services.
- On-site Promotional Materials: Baltimore Quick Guide, including maps; restaurant guide; calendar of events; and comprehensive listings of attractions, walking tours and theaters.
- Complimentary Information Kiosk: staffing in the Convention Center with group attendance of 5,000 or greater.
A successful event begins with a smooth and easy registration. Our skilled, bonded convention registration professionals are ready to greet your attendees whether you are expecting 500 or 50,000. Your guests are sure to be impressed by the warm welcome and efficient service they will receive from our dedicated team of registrars.
Visit Baltimore's Registration Support Services include:
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day