Visit Baltimore's Housing Services Department offers free reservation services to any
group using two or more hotels and a minimum of 500 rooms on peak night.
Passkey, our innovative Internet-based technology, has been used successfully since 1998 in streamlining our services. Passkey decreases cumbersome manual processes and increases efficiency by automating the group housing process. Its dynamic tools and solutions provide a range of benefits, including accessing and sharing real-time data, needing to use only one system from city to city and reducing attrition exposure.
We also offer the following services:
- Personalized service
- Internet reservations
- Toll-free telephone reservations
- Mail-in reservations
- On-line reporting
- Managed Room Blocks
- Immediate confirmation of reservation via email or fax
- Better control of attrition
- Long-term relationships with our hotel partners
Look to Visit Baltimore's Housing Services to coordinate the lines of communication successfully among you, your delegates, and your hotels.
Plan your trip!
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day