Visit Baltimore's Housing Services Department offers free reservation services to any
group using two or more hotels and a minimum of 500 rooms on peak night.
Passkey, our innovative Internet-based technology, has been used successfully since 1998 in streamlining our services. Passkey decreases cumbersome manual processes and increases efficiency by automating the group housing process. Its dynamic tools and solutions provide a range of benefits, including accessing and sharing real-time data, needing to use only one system from city to city and reducing attrition exposure.
We also offer the following services:
- Personalized service
- Internet reservations
- Toll-free telephone reservations
- Mail-in reservations
- On-line reporting
- Managed Room Blocks
- Immediate confirmation of reservation via email or fax
- Better control of attrition
- Long-term relationships with our hotel partners
Look to Visit Baltimore's Housing Services to coordinate the lines of communication successfully among you, your delegates, and your hotels.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day