perfect promotional platform for your Baltimore meeting takes the right information. To
help you accomplish this goal effectively, Visit Baltimore has assembled this set of
essential resources to give you just the material you need to wow your
Baltimore in 50 words
A city of surprises and unique experiences makes Baltimore the charm of the Mid-Atlantic. Just
minutes from BWI airport, hotels within walking distance of the Baltimore Convention Center and Inner Harbor creates a fun and accessible destination
for all to enjoy! Nightlife to neighborhoods, shopping and attractions your
options are limitless.
Welcome & Discount Programs
Well in advance of your meeting's launch in Baltimore, Visit Baltimore planners are hard at work preparing
to roll out the red carpet (or any other color you'd like). Here is a sampling
of our innovative initiatives:
Membership Discount Program
Our "Membership Discount Program" is designed to help meeting
planners like you offer great products to incoming conventioneers at discounted
rates. We have a "preferred member discount list" we provide to all
convention meeting planners coming to Baltimore. Members participating in our Discount
Program will work with meeting planners to provide conventioneers with coupons
and flyers during their stay in Baltimore.
The Convention Welcome Program
We developed "The Convention Welcome Program" for citywide conventions to show the fabulous hospitality that our community has to offer. The program includes:
- 11" x 17" welcome signs to be placed in the windows of downtown merchants, restaurants and attractions
- 24" x 36" welcome signs for BWI airport, Penn Station and the participating hotels
- Over-the-street welcome banners at various locations
- Citywide convention resumes
- Citywide hotel pre-convention meetings available upon request to your convention services manager
Baltimore Convention Resume
The Baltimore Convention Resume is a two-to-three-page detailed fact and figure
document created for each organization hosting their citywide convention in
Baltimore. The resume is distributed to all downtown and surrounding area
hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions as well as the City Council, local
fire and police departments, Downtown Partnership, Baltimore Convention Center, airport management, ground
transportation, local media, public works, and members affiliated with the
convention. This document is designed to furnish the public with all pertinent
information about your group. Convention Resumes can help educate and prepare
your staff and assist the area businesses in staffing appropriately.
Nothing builds interest like a personal invitation. Now you can personally
invite each of your potential delegates to your Baltimore Meeting through Visit Baltimore's free E-Invitation Program. Visit Baltimore will create an attractive e-mail
invitations for you that provide all details of your meeting, plus engaging
information about and links to Baltimore's leading attractions. With the Visit Baltimore
E-Invitations, you're sure to get your delegates involved and excited early on.
Promotional Web Page
Want to boost attendance at your upcoming Baltimore meeting? Visit Baltimore will create a custom Web page for you, complete with compelling content and your graphics, to promote your meeting and Baltimore's attractions to your potential attendees. You can choose to place this Promotional Web Page on your organization's Website, or else link to it from ours. In either case, this free service can leverage your meeting promotions right away.
Plan your trip!
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day