Order Brochures and More!
Here it is - all the information you need to quickly orient
yourself to Baltimore and all of its possibilities. These resources
are also a great means of educating your organization about
your choice of Baltimore as the best site for your meeting.
All Visitor Guide requests starting Oct. 30th will be delivered after December 1, 2013.
Meeting Planners Packet
This glossy folder contains samples of our promotional and on-site materials as well as information on the services the Convention Services Department offers to support you in planning and promoting your Baltimore convention. Complimentary amount: 1 per address.
8 1/2 by 11 inch glossy that portrays scenes of Baltimore activities and attractions on one side. The other side is left blank for your customization. .15 Cents for each additional piece.
Official Visitors Guide
This comprehensive publication contains maps, a restaurant guide, a calendar of events, and lists of attractions, walking tours, exhibits, theaters, and much more. $.50 each. Minimum order is 25. You can request a single copy by submitting your information here.
Baltimore's African American Heritage & Attractions Guide
From annual cultural festivals and specialty shopping to historic landmarks, religious venues and heritage tour operators, this important resource offers a wealth of information about events and attractions of African American interest in Baltimore and across the state. .30 Cents each.
Destination Planning Guide
An essential guide for anyone planning to bring a group to Baltimore, The Destination Planning Guide highlights hotels, attraction, dining options and gives the scoop on all there is to see and do in Baltimore. The DPG now includes information previously published in our Exceptional Spaces guide, which was a one-stop planning guide will give you a variety of creative ideas for your special event. Complimentary amount: 1 per address.
Plan your trip!
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm