1st Mariner Arena
1st Mariner Arena, formerly the Baltimore Arena, is Baltimore's largest indoor sports and entertainment facility and has long been considered an anchor that contributed to the growth and prosperity of Baltimore. Visit www.1stmarinerarena.com for additional information.
1st Mariner Arena has 11,000 permanent seats (three levels in a horseshoe shape) facing a 58' deep x 117' wide x 42' high wooden permanent proscenium stage. Temporary seating is used on the floor and/or on the stage for various event configurations. Concert or meeting capacity is 13,500. The Arena can be curtained down to a 5,000-person "mini-theater" capacity with a portable stage house center. The main floor of the Arena measures 228' x 100'.
Lighting, Sound & Stage
The Arena is a union house that is handled by I.A.T.S.E. local 19.
Food & Beverage
Handled exclusively by the Arena's in-house Food and Beverage Department. There are nine permanent stands, 17 portable stands and catering upon request.
Just the Facts
Location: 201 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore MD 21201
Business Phone: 410-347-2020
Business Fax: 410-347-2042
General Manager: Frank Remesch
Director of Operations: Jason Smith
Director of Finance: John Wolpert
Director of Marketing: Jamie Curtis
Contracts & Booking Manager: Teresa Waters
Capacities: 11,000 to 13,500
Dressing Rooms: 13
Parking: There are approximately 22,000 parking spaces in the general vicinity and an 850-car garage attached to the facility.
Plan your trip!
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm