1st Mariner Arena
1st Mariner Arena, formerly the Baltimore Arena, is Baltimore's largest indoor sports and entertainment facility and has long been considered an anchor that contributed to the growth and prosperity of Baltimore. Visit www.1stmarinerarena.com for additional information.
1st Mariner Arena has 11,000 permanent seats (three levels in a horseshoe shape) facing a 58' deep x 117' wide x 42' high wooden permanent proscenium stage. Temporary seating is used on the floor and/or on the stage for various event configurations. Concert or meeting capacity is 13,500. The Arena can be curtained down to a 5,000-person "mini-theater" capacity with a portable stage house center. The main floor of the Arena measures 228' x 100'.
Lighting, Sound & Stage
The Arena is a union house that is handled by I.A.T.S.E. local 19.
Food & Beverage
Handled exclusively by the Arena's in-house Food and Beverage Department. There are nine permanent stands, 17 portable stands and catering upon request.
Just the Facts
Location: 201 W. Baltimore Street, Baltimore MD 21201
Business Phone: 410-347-2020
Business Fax: 410-347-2042
General Manager: Frank Remesch
Director of Operations: Jason Smith
Director of Food and Beverage: Marc Arteritano
Director of Finance: John Wolpert
Director of Marketing: Jamie Curtis
Contracts & Booking Manager: Trish Howerton
Capacities: 11,000 to 13,500
Dressing Rooms: 13
Parking: There are approximately 22,000 parking spaces in the general vicinity and an 850-car garage attached to the facility.
Plan your trip!
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm