Baltimore Is The Center Of It All
Nestled in the heart of downtown Baltimore, our world class Convention Center is a tourist's dream and a meeting planner's delight. Linked by a series of overhead walkways to Baltimore's renowned Inner Harbor, convention hotels and fine dining, the Convention Center offers attendees a wide variety of attractions and meeting planners with an affordable prime destination.Contact our professional staff for assistance planning your next meeting, trade show or convention.
Mid-Atlantic Transportation Hub - Air, Rail and Highway
Getting around could not be easier. The Baltimore Convention Center is conveniently located next to the MARC commuter train station, providing a direct route to Washington, DC, and Baltimore's Light Rail for local access. Visitors to the Center are 15 minutes from Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) Airport and 7 minutes to Penn Station.
Leisure and Attractions
Across the street from the Convention Center, visitors will find Oriole Park at Camden Yards, home of the famous Baltimore Orioles baseball team, and Ravens Stadium, home of the NFL champion Baltimore Ravens football team. Surrounding the Center is an array of first-class hotels, cultural institutions, restaurants and entertainment venues all within walking distance.
The City is home to numerous medical institutions including; The Johns Hopkins Hospital, consistently ranked as one of the top hospitals in the world; and the University of Maryland Medical Center. There are thirteen colleges and universities within the metropolitan area creating a college town of over 75,000 students from around the world.
Plan your trip!
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm