No matter the size of your meeting, the Baltimore Convention Center will exceed your expectations. There are 50 carpeted meeting rooms which can hold from 85 -1,600 people.
A 36,672 square foot multi-function hotel-quality ballroom, appropriate for banquets and receptions, can hold up to 4,000 people theaterstyle, and 2,500 people for banquets. Additional tools and an interactive floor plan is available on the Convention Center's website.
Click on one of the PDFs below to view a floor plan:
Plan your trip!
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day