No matter the size of your meeting, the Baltimore Convention Center will exceed your expectations. There are 50 carpeted meeting rooms which can hold from 85 -1,600 people.
A 36,672 square foot multi-function hotel-quality ballroom, appropriate for banquets and receptions, can hold up to 4,000 people theaterstyle, and 2,500 people for banquets. Additional tools and an interactive floor plan is available on the Convention Center's website.
Click on one of the PDFs below to view a floor plan:
Plan your trip!
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm