No matter the size of your meeting, the Baltimore Convention Center will exceed your expectations. There are 50 carpeted meeting rooms which can hold from 85 -1,600 people.
A 36,672 square foot multi-function hotel-quality ballroom, appropriate for banquets and receptions, can hold up to 4,000 people theaterstyle, and 2,500 people for banquets. Additional tools and an interactive floor plan is available on the Convention Center's website.
Click on one of the PDFs below to view a floor plan:
Plan your trip!
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day